B.D.H.S. is excited to announce that our new school management system, RenWeb, is ready for our families. ParentsWeb, the private and secure parents’ portal, gives you access to Attendance, Report Cards, Daily Grades, Progress Reports, Discipline Reports, Homework, School Announcements, Missing Assignments, Staff Directory, Electronic Updates and more.
To create your ParentsWeb account…..
- Visit the school website at bishopdonahue.org.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the RenWeb logo.
- Type the school’s District Code …. BD-WV
- Click Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account.
- An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password. A message displays at the top of the browser, “User Name/Password successfully updated.”
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
RenWeb has created a 5 minute ParentsWeb video, which will give you an introduction to the system. Please watch it at your convenience by clicking here. The password to access the video is ParentsWeb.
Once logged in, please note the Web Forms link on the left. Completing the Family Demographic Web form will automatically update our system and allow us to better serve you. The web form will request student info., student medical info., parent information, emergency contact info., and much more.
If you have any issues creating your account, please call the school.